Hey guys! I thought it’d be fun to share a few random thoughts on the blog today!
1. Recently, I went to Nashville and I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed the city! I was there for a conference with school and it was such a fun trip. There are so many cool little hidden gems there, I would definitely go back someday!
2. One of my recent favourite apps is Life Cycle! It essentially tracks what you do all day and then gives you a wheel of how you spend your days, weeks, months, and then year. It’s so random, but I love being able to go back and compare different days and weeks!
3. I finally tried out the L’Oreal Colorista one-day spray that I talked about a few posts ago! The colour sprayed well, but I definitely would have wanted a bit more so I could have made it a little darker. I used it on a few wefts of old extensions and it luckily didn’t stain anything – but it didn’t wash out very well. Overall, I think it was a fun little experiment!
4. This week, I filmed 7 and edited 10 tutorials. I am so glad to be done all of those voiceovers, but that means there will be a ton of new videos coming to my YouTube channel soon!
5. Two of my favourite movies are My Girl and He’s Just Not That Into You. If you haven’t seen them, go watch them because they are seriously the best! I don’t even know how many times I’ve watched them but I can recite so many scenes from each 😂
6. I just turned 20 and it seems so weird! I’m the youngest of all my friends, so I was the last one not to be a teenager anymore and 🤷🏼♀️🤷🏼♀️🤷🏼♀️ it’s just so weird.
7. One of my New Year’s resolutions was to work more on my own personal brand. I feel like over the years, I’ve concentrated so much on just hair that I’ve lost a bit of my personality on Instagram. My goal is to be less “structured” in my posts and just have fun with it again!
8. The other day, my cousin and I were out taking pictures beside one of the big main roads and people kept honking at us when they drove by 🙄. I guess that’s what happens when you’re lunging in the snow to get the right angle 😂. But we saw lots of dogs that day so it made it all worth it 🤷🏼♀️.
9. Is anyone else trypophobic?? It’s the fear of clusters/holes and it’s seriously the weirdest feeling ever. I feel like it’s such a random thing to be sensitive to, but sometimes I can’t look plants too long without getting freaked out 😂. Look it up if you haven’t already, it’s weird.
10. Tomorrow I’m leaving for England for 4.5 months to study abroad. It’s the most surreal feeling that the day is actually here and I’ll be living there soon. I am so excited for all of the adventures and getting to be in Europe for that long 🎉. As of right now, I’m barely packed because I’m trying to figure how I can fit all my sweaters in my suitcase 🙈. I feel like I should have some great little speech about this all but all of I can think of is the episode of Grey’s Anatomy where Alex steals his wedding vows from a dying girl’s valedictorian speech 😂. I won’t recite it, but if you’ve ever seen that episode, you’d know exactly how I’m feeling right now.
With that, this will be my last blog post for a little while. In the mean time, we will be having some guest bloggers in my place while I’m gone. I can’t wait to be able to share stories of my adventures when I come back!
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️